Time for another episode of “RISA SPEAKS HER MIND”:
1. Republicans, in general- stop being so brainwashed, arrogant and childish. Name-calling isn’t really going to sway anyone to your side. It only makes you feel better for a small amount of time and look like an arse… like almost every day…. sometimes multiple times a day.
2. Democrats, in general- stop being so brainwashed and arrogant. Talking down to people isn’t really going to sway anyone to your side. It only makes you feel better for a small amount of time and look like an arse…. like almost every day… sometimes multiple times a day. I will say that most Democrats are nicer than Republicans about it, especially Christian Republicans. Gulp.
3. Last I checked, this was a free country. We have laws. If you don’t like to live by these laws, go live in another freaking country. People have rights to be gay, have abortions, be arses, (lucky for you,) practice what religion they want and the list goes on. I am tired of being told that it is my moral and civil responsibility to vote. So is abiding by the law, so when you actually drive the speed limit and stop completely at a stop sign come to me about my freedom to CHOOSE to vote. CHOOSE being the key word.
4. Bullies- There are lots of bullies around. That’s just a fact. People are arses. I’ve had to deal with it. I’ve been a bully before without realizing it. That’s life- learn to deal with it, heal from it, stop doing it. Teach your children how to also. 5. Christianity VS. Islam- Sick to death of Christianity VS. Islam… Hasn’t anyone learned their lesson from the Crusades? You know, the war that lasted hundreds of years during the medieval times. The key word being “MEDIEVAL”. Aren’t we a more educated society than back in the feudal days, where no one knew how to read, write or do arithmetic, except the elite? Besides, what is the worst that someone can do to you? Kill you, so you go to heaven? Oh no. <— (sarcasm) I’d be more worried about the person who murdered you or “twisted your arm”, so to speak. Something like “we wrestle not against flesh and blood…” runs through my head in times like these. Also, “pray for your enemies…” Hmm.
6. LOVE- Love is really cool. Let’s all try to be it more, alright? ♥ 🙂