For the last couple of years, I’ve held back on giving much personal information out, as far as my family goes. I have my reasons for doing it- mostly because I wanted to protect them from creeps. However, I’ve found in doing so that I’ve kept people from knowing who I really am.
1. The wife of Eric, also fondly called E or “Hubby”. We’ll have been married for 15 years in February. ❤
2. The mom of Lilly (13,) Aggie (11,) Arden (10,) Liam (7,) and Sean (4).
3. We live on 6.17 acres in the beautiful hills of middle TN. I like to garden when I have the energy, can the produce and hopefully start getting some more fruit trees and eventually chickens.
4. I home school my 5 children. I’ll be teaching my youngest child to read pretty soon.
5. I do music on the side. I love it. It is an excellent stress reliever most of the time and a good diversion/balance to being at home most of the time.
I’ll be making a vlog soon about the farm and the family.
Here is a pic of my treasures: